Free ticket to the Woodford Folk Festival
I am looking for someone to help me support my 11year old son at the Woodford Folk Festival from the 27/12/15 to the 1/1/16. He is very interested in music, art and dancing but due to his disability needs support to be able to fully enjoy the festival experience.
• A free ticket to the Woodford Folk Festival
• Transport from Brisbane to Woodford on the 26/12/ 15 or the 27/12/15 and back to Brisbane on the 2/1/16.
• Camping with our family or nearby whichever you prefer (I can provide a tent, mat, sleeping bag ect if needed)
• Food (you might have to cook it yourself occasionally)
I am looking for:
• A person (has to be over 18) who likes music festivals, can get into the Woodford spirit and is happy to camp
• Someone who is reliable, independent and is prepared to share the care of my son. This includes supporting him in his daily care needs, taking him to different venues, helping him to engage in activities and return to the campsite with him if he needs a break or is tiered. There will be plenty of time for you to enjoy the festival as well.