Taxback.com is hiring a Customer Service and Marketing Representative for our Melbourne help desk. We are an international company specializing in tax and superannuation returns and are looking for someone to assist our customers both in the office and in our partner locations across Melbourne City with their Australian tax and superannuation queries and applications.
This is a varied role and we require someone who is a forward- thinker and adaptable to the tasks required, which can vary from day- to- day.
The main duties include:
• Chatting to provisional clients about the Taxback.com services
• Distributing promotional materials to our partners across the city
• Attending events with our partner companies and signing up potential customers
• Researching and organizing new promotional events
• Welcoming customers to the office and assisting them with their tax and superannuation paperwork
• Managing relationships and setting up business meetings with partnering hostels and agencies
• Completing weekly reports and cost tracking
• Reporting to management daily/weekly about your daily activities
The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding customer service skills. This role requires a minimum of 6 months commitment so please only apply if you can commit to 6 months. Temporary visa holders are invited to apply.
The rate will be $20 + super
To be considered for the role, please include a cover letter outlining why you feel that you are right for this role along with your curriculum vitae.
Member since: February 2017
Marketing & Communications
Taxback.com is Australia's leading taxback and superannuation agency. We provide our customers with the best value for money tax refund service available anywhere in the world.