Idman Family Day Care is located in the vibrant and international community of Auburn, Sydney. It is a medium sized business specialising in children’s care services (casual, all day, before/ after school and emergency care), for babies right up to young children aged 13. The business is CCB and CCR approved for childcare and is licensed by the NSW Government’s Children Services. It is a community-based day care centre offering a very high quality of care to families within the area. We believe in providing appropriate training to our staff so that they reflect the high standards of care we require and can achieve their personal goals.
We currently have a fantastic job opportunity for an experienced and mature person to take on the role of Senior Director/ Manager for our rapidly growing family day care business. This opportunity is suitable for someone who loves children, and wants to pursue a career in day care.
• Hold a diploma or ECT (Early Childhood Teaching) certificate or above
• Excellent English communication skills (both written and spoken)
• Leadership skills
• Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience
• Friendly, outgoing personality and hardworking attitude
• Excellent way with children and parents
• Coordinate care in line with corporate, legislative and best practice guidelines
• Provide quality leadership and coordination of the team
• Develop/ maintain good relationships with staff, families, management, children etc
• Improve services to achieve high quality outcomes for children
• Provide assistance to management in all areas of administrative procedures
• Inform management of any problem arising, which would affect the children or the smooth running of the centre
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Safi Keinan, Director of Idman Family Day Care at . For more information, please call .
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Member since: January 2014