We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to work in a duel role in our new Australia Fair Legal Services Centre, opening soon.
About Littles - Lawyers for Everyone!
We are experts in providing compensation law services to both English speaking and non-english speaking people. We work closely with many international students, backpackers and residents to guide them through complex legal claims and ensure the get the best results possible.
You will be working at our Australia Fair shopfront, attending to walk-in customers, promoting our services, answering the telephone, getting coffees, drafting letters and documents and photocopying. You will also be expected to promote the firm to the Gold Coast backpacking and international student market.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Good computer skills, such as typing and using Microsoft Office;
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner;
- Willingness to promote our services outside of work;
- Excellent English language skills and at least one other language you are fluent in;
- Willingness to work on the beautiful Gold Coast for the next 6 months.
Before you apply, we encourage you to visit our website and read more about who we are and what we do. We are also on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/littleslawyersforeveryone
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Member since: July 2014