Auscare Permanent Placement is a division of Auscare Group a Perth based staffing agency which provides permanent staffing solutions in Acute Care, Aged Care, Home and Community Care and Disability services. With the division slowly gaining prominence in the industry we have a primary focus on supporting our clients with the very best candidates to fulfill their permanent roles.
We are now inviting expressions of interest from experienced and qualified Assistants in nursing to fill some permanent positions for one of our clients based in Mosman Park. The suitable candidates will be able to satisfy the following essential skills and attributes:
- 1 year minimum experience working within an Aged Care service
- Current national police clearance certificate (no older than 6 months)
- Current senior first aid
- Cert III in Aged Care or equivalent
- A can do attitude with a willingness to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Impeccable presentation and grooming
- An understanding of Aged Care Accreditation standards would place you at an advantage
In return on offer will be a part-time permanent roster were you will be located in a single facility, team building initiatives and a supportive corporate body which shares the same values of care and compassion for the Aged. To apply please send a detailed resume and cover letter to Alfred@auscaregroup.com.au or email@example.com. Please note we will only be responding to candidates that meet the essential criteria.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2014