Want to earn extra $$$ - above award rates!
Looking to compliment other employment and/or life commitments!
Become a part of the action of the 2014 Caulfield Cup Carnival
Experience the excitement of premier racing, fashion and entertainment!
Melbourne Racing Club is looking for hard working, enthusiastic and customer focused individuals to be part of the excitement of Spring Racing Carnival 2014.
Casual positions are available across Caulfield and Sportingbet Park Racecourses for work in August, September and October, when we deliver one of the most highly anticipated premier events on the Australian sporting and social calendar, the 2014 Caulfield Cup Carnival!
Positions available include:
-A la Carte
-Food & Beverage Attendants
-Tap Bar Attendants
-Retail Snack Attendants
The Melbourne Racing Club aims to provide:
• A commitment to customer service that is unwavering and all encompassing
• Exceptional customer service to all of our Guests
• Customer service that is superior to our competitors
• A service that the Melbourne Racing Club will be renowned for and Guests will remember and want to experience repeatedly
The Club is seeking candidates who will uphold and embody our GUEST Track Customer Service Program:
Greater customer service for guests;
Understanding of guests;
Experiences for guests;
Services for guests;
Training for Staff
The MRC understands the importance of training and support in providing the best customer service to all our Guests.
To experience all the colour and action that Caulfield has to offer and succeed in these exciting roles you will have the ability to respond effectively in busy situations and have flexibility to work weekends. It is essential that candidates who apply for the Food & Beverage, Dispense Bar,Tap Bar and A la Carte Waiter positions also hold a current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate.
Candidates with experience at other large scale Event venues (i.e. Moonee Valley Racing Club, Victoria Racing Club, MCG, Hisense Arena or Etihad) will also be considered highly.
We offer a host of benefits to our casual staff including:
• Ongoing career opportunities for high performers
• Free lunches on racedays
• The opportunity to work with a dedicated management team
• Participation in the Casual Employee of the Month Recognition Program
• A variety of shifts across a variety of hours/venues
TO APPLY GO TO THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS:
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Member since: July 2014