Outsource Sydney in Surry Hills is looking for a candidate with a passion for Customer Service and a desire to achieve success!
Have you been looking for a fun and exciting business environment where you can learn and grow as the company does?
Can you achieve individual targets and contribute in a team environment?
If so, we'd like to meet you!
Our primary client’s have time to focus on being number one in their field of expertize because they come to Outsource Sydney’s industry professionals in the area of Sales, Marketing and Promotions to deliver their message in a fun, face-to-face environment (leaving them to focus solely on their specialist area of expertize!). They can therefore continue to provide the best value in their specialized field and entrust us with the marketing and promoting of their brand and services, OUR specialized field!!
We're looking to help them increase their market share and brand awareness throughout the Sydney Area, as we have done since our arrival on Australian shores last May. We provide new customers for them on a daily basis through our fun and engaging face-to-face acquisitions in both Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer campaigns, and with new client’s on the horizon, we can’t do it alone!!
• Above average customer service skills, a desire to work with customers
• Must be eligible to work FULL TIME in Australia and start immediately (1-2 weeks from time of application)
• Sales, Marketing or Promotions experience is handy, but NOT necessary (full training is provided)
• The more you put in, the more you get out, so full time availability is necessary (minimum of 4 full days)
• Smart dress and a professional attitude are encouraged because you will interact with customers in a face-to-face setting
• Must be able to work independently and within a team environment
We are looking for a fun, and energetic candidate with the ability to have fun but also maintain a professional work ethic. You will be interacting with customers face-to-face and representing well-known brands, products and services, so a high standard of professionalism is a requirement, and we will provide ALL TRAINING!!
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2014