Auscare Group is a renowned Perth based agency providing services to the broader Health Sector. With growth anticipated in the new year due to our excellent reputation on supplying quality candidates, we are seeking experienced Assistants in nursing who can expand on our reputation.
The ideal candidates will be able to display the following essential skills:
- A minimum of 6 months (part-time/ full-time) experience working within the Aged Care sector
- Ability to define and demonstrate an understanding of activities of daily living in Aged Care
- Knowledge of the Charter of residents rights and how they impact your role
- Ability to display a collaborative approach to role performance and ability to work both autonomously or as part of an established team
- Excellent communication skills on all levels will be essential to success in this role
Skills and Training
- Certificate III/ IV in Aged Care/ Home and Community Care
- Current national police clearance certificate (must be less than 12 months old)
- An understanding of Aged Care Standards
- Current Manual handling certificate
- Excellent remuneration and weekly pay cycles
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive team available 24/7
- Open door communication
- Team building initiatives that promote work-life balance
To be considered you must ensure you meet the skills and training required supported by relevant experience. Please send a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Auscare Group WA
Member since: January 2014
Healthcare & Medical