Morris is an Australian owned facilities management and industrial hospitality company. Morris provides solutions exclusively to the remote mining and construction sectors. From airport management to lifestyle co-ordination and catering, Morris actually cares about what is important to your people who are working away from home.
We are currently recruiting across all our W.A. Sites for:
The position of Utility will see you working across all departments within the site and your responsibilities may include any or all of the following:
• General housekeeping and cleaning of rooms, buildings, equipment and common/public areas onsite and within a mining site.
• Providing general assistance in the kitchen to cooks and chefs, including food preparation, washing dishes, washing pots & pans, stock replenishing and general waiting duties of food and beverage.
• General administrative duties including checking guests in and out of site, assisting the management team with accounts, filing and word processing/data entry
• Serving a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to Morris clients and guests
• Attending a snack bar, coffee shop, food and beverage or retail outlet
• Driving bus for daily timetable as per client requirements
• General maintenance of site grounds including mowing lawns, weeding gardens and minor building and equipment repair.
• Operate washing machines and dryers, fold and store laundry Maintain fridges freezers and dry stores ensuring correct rotation of stores stock
We are looking for?
• Previous experience working in one or more of the following areas is preferred but not essential - catering/kitchen, cleaning, mine site cleaning, grounds maintenance, laundry, bus driving, bar/retail, or store-man work, preferably within a similar remote or site based environment.
• A positive attitude, strong work ethic and a commitment to consistently deliver a high standard of customer service to all Morris clients and customers.
• A strong commitment to safety and safe working practices at all times
We will be conducting an open day in our West Perth Office as follows:
Date: Thursday, 5th February 2015
Session Times: 10am and 11am
Location: Level 1/ 3 Ord Street, West Perth
To register your attendance on this day please call
Please ensure you register your attendance as there are limited spaces and no walk in candidates will be accepted on the day.
You must bring the following with you on the day
• Proof of working rights in Australia (Copy of Birth certificate, OR Passport, OR Current Medicare Card)
• Unrestricted C Class Driver’s License
• Any relevant qualifications to support your application
As there is no visitors parking onsite, it is strongly advised that you use public transport. The Red Cat Bus service has a stop at Havelock Street which is directly opposite the Morris offices.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2014