This full time role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys engaging with customers and physical work. We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and good communication skills who can consistently maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
Your role will include:
• Persuasively recommending additional products and services to customers where needed.
• Carpet, upholstery cleaning and other services that you will become trained and qualified to undertake.
• Customer Service
• Use and general maintenance of machinery
• Traveling anywhere across the Sunshine Coast region
• Preparation of daily paperwork and receipt of payments from customers.
To be a successful candidate for this role you must:
• Have a current license and be able to drive a manual vehicle
• Demonstrate strong communication skills
• Sales experience
• Have excellent time management
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Have an employment history demonstrating a strong work ethic.
• Be available on call every 2nd weekend.
Looking to start our new Leading Hand around as soon as possible and must be available immediately for trial day and then training.
It is important that we obtain the right person to join our team. Must have drive, initiative, be honest, good communicator, reliable, strong work ethic, team player and focused on customer service. A Police check will also be required if successful in obtaining the position.
This is a physical job, especially over the summer months and you will need to be fit and enjoy physical activity.Must like being helpful to customers.
Having a pest management licence is an advantage but not necessary.
Experience is not required and training will be provided. Remuneration for this full time role will be a fair annual salary plus significant bonuses and commissions paid on a weekly basis.
If you are a hard worker, enjoy a laugh, willing to learn and want stable employment, within a good team environment then apply for this position submit your resume and a short cover letter detailing your suitability for the position
Please do not contact us via telephone,if successful we will be in contact within 48 hours to organise an interview.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Family Friendly Carpet Cleaning & Pest Control
Member since: March 2015