Would you like to see a different part of Australia, be part of our family and contribute to the lives of two adventurous little boys...?
We are located on a small farm 300kms west from Sydney in the beautiful Orange NSW area. We are seeking a female Au Pair or a couple to assist our family and generally keep our busy lives in order.
Key duties will include:
• Tending to the needs of the children (bathing, dressing, feeding, playing etc)
• Transporting the children to, and assisting with their activities throughout the week
• Washing and folding
• Light housework including some cooking
To be successful in this role you will:
• A self starter (i.e. enthusiasm and drive)
• Have an outgoing and friendly personality
• Have a genuine love of children
• Be extremely organised, flexible & easy going
• Be a non-smoker and active person
• Be a confident driver with an excellent driving history and capable of driving a manual car
• Be a morning person
• Happy to contribute to the running of the household
In return for this, we offer:
• Your own large bedroom with queen size bed
• Your own flat screen TV
• Access to fast speed internet
• A modern car for your own local use
• Pocket money plus full board
• For the right person we are able to offer second year visa work if this is of interest to you. Please don’t apply if you are only seeking the visa. We can tell.
If this position is of interest, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to me at email@example.com
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2015