One of the top emerging Marketing and Sales companies in Melbourne CBD has 5 openings to fill immediately!
McKenzie Holland is seeking driven and confident candidates to join our Melbourne team. If you are looking for a position where you can be fully trained from Entry-Level into a Management position, then here is your opportunity
McKenzie Holland’s track record speaks for itself when it comes to delivering on sales targets and clients' growth plans. With our experience of creating opportunity, McKenzie Holland stands well above all our competitors.
You would play a crucial role in the company's sales and marketing activities. By presenting the products and services from our clients to customers through business to business campaigns and events our, advisors can explain choices, educate customers, and provide great customer service.
The Ideal candidates:
• Outgoing, driven and confident
• Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of a team
• Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader
• Communication (written and verbal) skills
• Fun, dynamic and rewarding workplace
• Comprehensive sales and marketing training
• Unlimited earning potential with potential to earn performance bonuses and incentives
• Great opportunity for career advancement
• Both professional and personal challenges
• Great Company Culture
• Gain valuable experience in sales, marketing and promotions
We take pride in our training, so you can develop your skills from an entry-level position all the way up to senior levels.
We cross-train our team in marketing, sales, customer service, client relations and business operations in order to find the strengths of the individuals. We will provide training in key areas such as Professional presentation skills, Leadership & Team management as well as Campaign &
The marketing and sales team attract ambitious, creative team players.
Due to the nature of the environment many of our associates have a background in sports, hospitality and/or retail.
If you are seeking a rewarding career and a chance to progress quickly with a new expanding company then APPLY NOW!
Send your resume to Natalie through the online process.
Successful applicants will be contacted within two working days.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2015