The Data Entry/General Clerk is responsible for providing data entry and general clerical support to Senior Health Partners' Care Management Administration Department.
• High School diploma or GED.
• 1 year of clerical/data entry experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrate attention to detail with excellent data entry, communication (interpersonal, telephone) and organization skills.
• Ability to prioritize projects within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment using tact and discretion.
• Basic database usage.
• Team player with good communication, data entry, organization and follow-through skills.
• Ability to write and type grammatically correct database entries in English.
• Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
• Experience using a corporate email system.
• Basic Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Clerical/data entry experience in a fast-paced. Environment.
• Work experience in a health-related industry.
• Medicare, Medicaid or Managed Care experience.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Smart Meters Victoria
Member since: June 2015