Cook - Aged Care Centre –Ferntree Manor VIC
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Ferntree Gully, VIC
We are an aged care facility in the eastern suburb of Melbourne. We currently require a full time Cook to join our friendly team in our busy kitchen.
Skills and Experience:
• Relevant work Experience is preferred.
• Good time management and organization.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Understand OH&S in a kitchen environment.
• Flexibility to perform shift work.
• Good communication and leadership skills.
• AQF Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or higher qualification.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly indicate your immigration status in the application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2015