JOB CODE: BBHAR01
JOB TITLE: All-rounder
DEPARTMENT: All departments
RESPONSIBLE TO: Managerial Staff
REQUIREMENTS: Hotel experience
REMUNERATION: $24.09 flat rate
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD COSTS: $150 per week
LOCATION: Multiple site venues, Far North West, WA
RESPONSIBILITIES: All operational areas (including Bar, Bistro, Kitchen, Restaurant, Accommodation, Housekeeping etc.)
DUTIES: Serving customers within the bar, bistro, gaming and restaurant areas, bar tender duties, cleaning duties, taking and serving customers food and beverage orders, waiting duties, making coffee.
OBJECTIVES: Maximise beverage, gaming and restaurant revenue, ensure food, bar and gaming standards and procedures are followed.
BUDGET ALLOWANCE: n/a
SUMMARY: Completing a range of hospitality duties throughout the hotel and bistro.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibly serve customers within the bar, bistro, restaurant and TAB area.
• Make coffee, tea, alcoholic beverages etc. where required.
• Ensure that the hotel provides a safe, clean environment for its patrons and staff.
• Ensure knowledge of food products, offers and business processes.
• Carry out general cleaning duties.
• Provide assistance to kitchen operations where required.
• Maintain presentation of self and work area.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by managers.
COMMENT: MUST have a valid WA RSA certificate.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Beadon Bay Hotel
Member since: August 2015