A Chinese gourmet restaurant located in Melbourne CBD is currently seeking a highly experienced, innovative and creative Chef/Senior Cook to join our friendly team. We are looking for a motivated person who is used to working in a busy kitchen and up for the creative challenge. This is a hands-on position and is responsible for the efficient operation of the kitchen, including assisting in managing kitchen staff and all aspects of ordering, costing and menu development.
To be considered for this exciting position, you must possess the following:
• Relevant trade qualification or previous experience in commercial cookery for at least 5 years
• Proven and successful background in Kitchen Management
• Highly developed leadership skills and able to organise efficient work schedules
• Sound understanding of food and labour costing
• An excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
• A passion for creating a high-quality product
• Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
• Proven eligibility to work in Australia
If you are interested in joining our food services team please send your resume to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Mountain City Pty Ltd
Member since: August 2015