A Chinese gourmet restaurant located in Melbourne CBD is currently seeking a restaurant manager to join our friendly team. The main duty of this position is to hand on a leadership position across both front-of-house service delivery, as well as management of the kitchen.
The ideal candidate we are seeking is a professional restaurant manager who has:
• Diploma of Hospitality or at least 3 years’ working experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others to achieve desired objectives
• Ability to operate in a high volume and fast paced environment
• A proven track record of excellent customer service
• A high level of commitment and reliability
• Proven eligibility to work in Australia
If you are interested in joining our food services team please send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Mountain City Pty Ltd
Member since: August 2015