Hunter Bailey is seeking an Entry Level Sales Assistant for a rapidly expanding marketing and sales team! Our clients call on us to launch new products and services, acquire new customers, and help with existing customer retention through their innovative marketing and sales campaigns.
We are dedicated to delivering excellence to our clients; this means that we are looking for the next additions to our Hunter bailey team who will help take us to the next level. For that reason, we are on the lookout for high performing competitors who possess the need for passion, team work, competitiveness and camaraderie in the workplace (all major areas that our clients feel are essential in determining their campaigns success)!
• Provide excellent customer service to every customer by informing and educating them about the brands and product details
• Understand and manage products
• Communicate clearly and effectively
• Handle objections
• Positive Work Environment
• Recognition for Outstanding Performance
• Professional and personal Growth
• Promotions Based from Individual Performance
• Excellent communication skills
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Basic understanding of sales and marketing
• Negotiating skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Previous experience in a customer focused support role or sales / retail based role is an asset
• Appreciation of a positive & professional business environment
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Hunter Bailey Pty Ltd
Member since: November 2015