- Flexible culture in friendly environment
- $45 - 55K package (including super + bonus)
This successful consulting firm are specialists in their field and are looking for an Office Administrator to join their company. Founded in Australia, the mobile team extends across the globe to deliver safety and risk management services to clients' operations in Australasia, South East Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
As such, this role requires a highly organised person to run the office through coordinating administrative and office support activities as follows:
- Answering incoming calls from customers and suppliers
- Accounts payable
- Invoicing from customers and suppliers
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the Directors, Project Managers and team
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Preparation of month end reports
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining a tidy environment
To become part of this successful team and contribute in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to edit and compile documents using Adobe Acrobat or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proactive attitude with a high level of organisational skills
- The ability to take direction but also to work autonomously
- The ability to multi-task and be able to quickly respond to changing priorities
If the above sounds like your ideal next opportunity, please email your resume to us.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2015