Do you want to work on a Pirate Ship?
We are looking for crew members to join our vibrant, young team on Sydney Harbour. You will have the once in a lifetime opportunity to learn to sail a gorgeous 1850’s style Tallship in one of the worlds most beautiful harbours.
What’s in it for you?:
- Free food and accommodation
- Voluntary position with pocket money of minimum $150 a week
- Work with a fun, vibrant, young group of people
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- Opera house⁄Harbour Bridge as your back garden!
- Work on the Worlds’ most beautiful harbour
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Setting sails and climbing the mast
- Serving drinks
- Light cooking⁄serving food
- Possibility of learning engineering work (optional)
- General ship maintenance
- Interacting with customers
- Minimum 3 months commitment
- RSA preferable
Please contact Nicole
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Sydney Harbour Tallships
Member since: July 2015