Are you looking for a 3-6 month working contract to fund your travels around Australia?
We are currently looking for an experienced Logistics Clerk to join a successful team based in Sydney.
You will be required to record and coordinate the flow of work and materials between departments, examine orders for goods, and prepare production schedules.
- Requisition of supplies from stock and send orders to production departments and other firms
- Confirming completion of orders and compliance with specified details
- Receiving and checking purchase requests against inventory records and stock on hand
- Examining orders and compiling data for production schedules
- Checking inventories and preparing delivery schedules
- Investigating and identifying supply sources, and prepare and process purchase orders
- Counting incoming stock and reconciling it with requisitions
- Updating inventory and stock location records.
- Enjoy clerical and administrative activities
- Good numeracy skills
- A methodical approach to work
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Sound interpretation and analysis skills
- Attention to detail
If you wish to be considered for this role please submit an application to Keeley Hanlon at Job Capital via the ‘Apply Now’ link.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2016