Hi Au Pairs,
We are a family of four and live in Lilyfield, a suburb only 4 kms from Sydney CBD. Close to public transport links.
Our two children are three (girl) and fifteen-months (boy). She is an independent, fun-loving active little girl who loves playing games, going to the park and singing and dancing. He is a very easy going little boy, who loves chasing his big sister around the house.
Both my husband and I work full-time, Monday - Friday.
We are looking for a live-in Au Pair:
• To work 35-38 hours per week. Monday and Tuesday both children are in daycare so we only require a couple of hours help these days. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday your hours of work are 7am - 6pm. Saturday and Sunday are your free time.
• Who enjoys spending time with young children, playing games and is responsible.
• Who has demonstrated experience (supported by references), a first aid certificate is preferred.
• Who has strong English speaking skills.
• Who is prepared to do minor chores around the house such as: stacking/unstacking the dishwasher, washing and folding children's clothes and preparing kids meals.
What we offer:
• A loving and fun household, with well-travelled and easy going parents.
• A private nanny-flat (separate from the main house). Private shower and toilet (part of main house). The nanny-flat has its own private access. Our house is located within a short stroll of public transport (bus and tram). Free access to wifi and television.
• We offer full room and board
• Minimum of 6-months employment.
We are looking forward to meeting and finding someone we can trust, share our home with and provide an awesome experience and time in Sydney that you will remember for life.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2016