Do you love talking with people and want a job where you can make a difference? UNICEF Australia has opened its first in-house fundraising campaign and are looking for a small number of individuals to join our team!
UNICEF Australia works for the survival, protection and development of children worldwide through fundraising, advocacy, education and international development programs.
Specifics of the Role:
We are on the look-out for passionate individuals with the drive to make a real difference. You will be based around Melbourne CBD, surrounding suburbs and around the state on our travel trips.
As a fundraiser you will engage in powerful conversations with people either on the street or at their door about the international programs we run and inspire new donors to come on board our ‘Global Parent program’ fighting for the rights of children all over the world.
• Team Leaders – Street , Events, Doors
• Street Fundraisers- Monday through Friday 9-4 PM/ 10- 5 PM
• Door to door Fundraisers- Monday through Saturday 2:30-8 PM
Opportunities with us
• Great Hourly rate- Trust that you will have a fantastic hourly rate and bonus structure to match
• Travel trips- Australia wide, free accommodation and a great opportunity to see these beautiful cities for free!
• Ongoing training- You will work with the best in the industry and receive ongoing training
• Career Progression- From fundraising to campaign managing and so on, the progression available is endless!
• Meet new people and make new friends!
• Available to work on a full time basis
• Clear English communication skills
• Valid working visa or Australian Resident
• Outgoing personality with a fantastic positive attitude
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2016