ESS is the market leading support services division of Compass Group, providing multi-service capability to major companies operating in the oil and gas, mining and construction industries and to the defence sector. The full spectrum of services offered ranges from the design and build of camp structures to operational support in catering, housekeeping, technical services and logistics.
Due to recent growth in our resident numbers, ESS have a number of casual positions available in the Housekeeping and Catering departments at our Accommodation Village located in Darwin NT.
Working across a variety of different rosters with a minimum of 10 hours per shift, we are seeking hospitality minded individuals who will be able to;
• Deliver exceptional customer service to all residents at all times
• Prepare and clean rooms and public areas for residents and guests
• Assist with preparing and presenting food
• Washing dishes and general cleaning of the kitchen and dining room
• Ensuring hot and cold food is well stocked in our buffet service areas
• Adhere and follow the safety requirements, policies and procedures
• Communicate effectively in the workplace
• Great presentation and customer service skills
• Proven experience in working in a team environment
• Strong work ethic, where you take pride in your work
• Ability to multitask and be flexible in your approach
Must have a drivers licence and transportation as there is no public transport to our site.
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team.
Only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2014