Short term 1 month aupair 14th July – 12th August Jervis Bay NSW – home to kangaroos, Booderee national Park, Beautiful beaches and us ;)
We will be in between au pairs and we’re looking for a wonderful girl to join our family for a short term placement!
- 2 gorgeous girls Sierra (3) & Ava (1.5).
- Approx 25-30 hours per week hours a week (Long weekends to explore our beautiful region)
- Mothers helper/sole care role
- Warm and comfortable home, your own room, shared Bathroom, access to car, all meals provided (we LOVE to cook!). *
- Must love animals too as we have a dog and cat.
- We’ll treat you like family so are looking for a genuine caring and thoughtful girl who is looking for a family experience.
- Open to host shorter stays (e.g 2-3 weeks).
- Drivers Licence Required (access to car inc fuel for local travel)
- $150 per week
- Must genuinely love children
Look forward to hearing from you.
Guy, Larissa, Sierra & Ava
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2016