Maintenance Plumber required for immediate start!
Drips & Drains Plumbing based in Fyshwick, requires a full-time 4th Year of qualified Maintenance Plumber to join the team.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Repair/replace HWU including CFU
- Clear drains with ell/jetter
- Repair roof leaks
- Install new tapware and sinks
- Repair tapware
- Installation of cook tops gas/electrical
- Repair cisterns
- Camera and locate blockages
- Gas appliance servicing
- Gas work
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Honest and reliable
- Well presented
- Confident, professional and friendly
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility in their approach to work and willingness to assist as required
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- White card
- Driver’s licence
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Truck licence
- Working with Vulnerable People
- First Aid Certificate
Submit your letter of application and resume to Monika Lukasik by COB Friday 29 July.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Drips and Drains Plumbing Pty Ltd
Member since: July 2016