The Association Specialists is a rapidly growing events and association management company. We are the leading provider of a range of specialist services to member based associations, professional societies and not-for-profit groups throughout Australia.
We are seeking to appoint a keen and proactive Business Development and Marketing Coordinator to join our team in our busy and friendly office in St Leonards. Together with the team you will support the growth of the organisation through assisting Business Development, undertaking marketing activities which raise the profile and awareness of the organisation and working with clients to maximise brand and event awareness in the market place.
Your role will include:
• Assisting in the maintenance of the company’s website, ensuring currency
• Oversight of the company’s social media sites to ensure optimum reach and effectiveness
• Proof-reading of marketing materials to ensure professional presentation
• Assisting in the production and distribution of EDMs / newsletters to targets, as required
• Development of company marketing materials
• Assisting clients with social media and website marketing to support their events
• Business/Marketing/Communications qualification
• Social media/online skills (an advantage)
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills
• Researching skills
We are looking for someone who has the following attributes:
• Self-motivated and proactive
• A strong focus on achieving deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Computer literacy in MS Office suite, familiarity with databases and websites preferred
• An ability to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
Salary for the position is dependent upon experience and commensurate with market rates. The role would suit someone with a minimum of two year’s commercial experience but finding the right fit for our organisation is our most important criteria.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please provide a covering letter and resume addressed to Francis Child. If you have any enquiries please call .
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Association Specialists
Level 3, 33 – 35 Atchison St
ST LEONARDS NSW 2065
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
The Association Specialists
Member since: August 2016