AU PAIR --- NEUTRAL BAY --- BED N BOARD --- OWN ROOM AND ENSUITE + $350PW
Easy going professional couple seeking carer for 2-year-old girl and light house duties.
START AUGUST 2016 --- MINIMUM 3 MONTH COMMITMENT --- Average 40 Hours Per Week
• 4 x week days per week (Tuesday – Friday) 7.30am – 4.30pm
• 1 x night shift per fortnight (Flexible)
NB: Can be somewhat flexible if you seek to gain a second job on weekends or evenings
IN RETURN --- Bed and Board + $350 Weekly Expense Money
Residence located in Neutral Bay, one bus stop from Sydney CBD and 10 minutes to Balmoral beach. Five-minute walk to Neutral Bay supermarkets, speciality stores, cafes, and restaurants.
Private room and ensuite with own private entry. Comfortable pillow top double bed, Flat panel TV, and WIFI.$350.00 cash given to carer in cash each week to cover living expenses.
Average 40 hours per week depending on evening shift hours – if more than 80 hours recorded in a two-week period an additional hourly rate will be added to your expense money. Required to keep a simple activity and time sheet each day.
Experience with caring for small children essential. Must be and trustworthy and caring person who will be affectionate with toddler and genuinely interested in her wellbeing.
• Required. 1 x Family Reference, 1 x Non Family Reference, 2 x Carer/bay sitting references.
• Required: Copy of Passport plus one other document to confirm identity
(originals must be cited for successful applicants)
• Proven first aid knowledge preferred – please advise and will be trained if required
• Confident with healthy food preparation
• Build a weekly routine for the toddler that balances both learning and play time activities
• Ability to make learning activities fun and interesting – creative, make things, bake things etc
Note: Strictly no guests may stay with carer during week days. Carer may have one guest on weekends but must advise family prior. Carer not required to socialise with family outside formal hours and respect family time - Likewise we will respect your privacy and personal time.
TODDLER CARE DUITES – Responsible for 2-year-old girl whilst parents are working. Very cute and loving character who is talking a lot. Currently potty training so hopefully out of nappies very soon
.• Prepare and serve breakfast
• Morning reading activity
• Morning play time at local park
• Bath time, Change and Sleep time
• Prepare and serve lunch
• Afternoon reading, walk or painting activity
• Prepare and serve afternoon tea
HOUSE DUITES – Responsible for ensuring all house duties related to toddler are undertaken and assist with general/light house hold duties.
• Unpack dishwasher each morning and clean kitchen post breakfast preparation
• Put on laundry each morning, place clothes in dryer, fold and put away
• Ensure toddler bedroom is tidy after activities, all toys, books away at end of day
• Use portable Dyson vacuum in kitchen and toddler bedroom after meals and at end of day
• Turn on hands free robot vacuum in living areas each day
• Change toddler bed linen twice weekly
• Keep house hold surface free from dust and ensure all surfaces are cleaned twice weekly
• Grocery shopping as required – Ad hoc drop off to local dry cleaners or post office collection
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2016