Casual Event Cleaners
Required to work the
Phillip Island Moto Grand Prix
Want to earn money quickly? Work flexible hours at a fantastic hourly rate?
Cleanevent is part of the Spotless Group, a global organisation which supplies specialised services, in the Food, Cleaning, Laundry and Managed Service areas.
To support our ongoing operations we are looking for enthusiastic, reliable cleaners who can work at the 2016 Phillip Island Moto GP (staff required from 17 - 26 October) You will report to the Events Manager and working as part of a team. There are casual positions available including night shift, afternoon shift and day shift
Key responsibilities include the following:
• Waste removal – picking up rubbish, emptying bins
• Floor maintenance – sweeping, moping, vacuuming
• Bathroom – includes toilets, basins, mirrors
• Public Domain areas
• Meet client expectations
• Maintain compliance standards and quality systems.
The successful applicants must have demonstrated customer service skills to be considered for this role.
• Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
• Committed and reliable, with a positive and collaborative approach
• Provide own camping gear and transportation
We will provide:
• Private camping grounds with hot showers and private toilets
• Uniform: polo t-shirt, fleece, polo, hat
• Training and equipment
• Breakfast and dinner
Your exceptional performance, and "can do" attitude will secure your continued employment in upcoming events.
To apply, please click on the link! Those with working holiday visas are encouraged to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you soon - The Cleanevent Team.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2016