Located in the heart of Ivanhoe, our little neighborhood friendly café is looking for an experienced barista to join the team. Full time availability is required for both week days and weekends for an immediate start. We are looking for a Barista that can work in a fast pace environment, with coffee making experience of at least 1 years. The right candidate needs to be able to multi task their hospitality skills during busy peaks, and be strong on the coffee machine at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Passionate and experienced in making great coffee
• Able to work in a fast pace environment
• Maintain cleanliness within working surroundings
• Maintaining clean coffee machine at all times
• Basic latte art
• Reliable and Responsible in regards to other employees
• Team player with great communication skills
• Exceptional customer service
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 1 years' experience working as a Barista
• Working in a fast pace environment
• Passionate about making coffee
• Working well with others, using excellent communication skills
• Independent worker
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2016