New Republique are looking for a Full stack Web Developer for a contract role between 21st October – 4th November to help meet the overflow in demand for services in our Sydney Office.
You will be solely responsible for design, development and delivery of both front end and back end for a website design project.
We are looking for someone who has expertise in PHP with strong experience in website development – particularly using Joomla.
Key skills and experience include:
- Proven experience as a PHP Fullstack Developer
- 4+ years experience in Joomla, developing custom themes and plugins and can demonstrate this in their portfolio
- Experience in Joomla and Wordpress
- Experience in Linux
- Experience with MVC architecture
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented programming and MySQL
- Responsive design experience essential
- Experience in server management using cPanel
- Experience in architecting and implementing websites
*Experience in Google tag manager and Google Analytics
- Good understanding of best coding practices.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
Please note this is a contract role only – we are looking for someone who is available between the above dates. Please advise in your cover letter what your availability it, and your hourly/day rate.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, send through your CV and examples of your work
MUST BE LOCATED IN SYDNEY AND HAVE A VISA TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA
Please do not send your CV if you do not have the required experience or are NOT located in Sydney. Thank you.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2016