Auscare Group is a leading staffing agency and Registered Training Organisation that provides recruitment and placements of temporary staff to a wide variety of Heath Care providers across the Perth Metropolitan area.
We are seeking experienced, dynamic and dependable Enrolled & Registered Nurses to join our casual employment pool offering regular and ongoing work.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills:
• A minimum of 6 months experience within the Health industry preferably in Aged Care or Acute Care
• A current national police clearance certificate (Within the last 6 months)
• Registration with AHPRA
• Current Working with Children Check
• An absolute CAN-DO attitude
• Immaculate presentation coupled with excellent communication skills
• A current driver’s license and reliable vehicle is essential
• Flexibility to work in various locations
At Auscare we pride ourselves in providing quality staff that have a wealth of knowledge and a true passion to make a difference in the Health Care sector. Apart from leading industry hourly rates, our employees can enjoy numerous personal and professional development courses and reward and recognition programs.
If you are seeking casual employment offering flexible work hours AND you are confident that you meet the above criteria, then in the first instance please submit your detailed resume to recruitment.
We expect a high volume of candidates for this position and therefore only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Auscare Group WA
Member since: January 2014
Healthcare & Medical