Change the world with WAYS Fundraising...
Become a fundraiser and help make a lasting difference with charities such as, the Taronga Conservation Foundation, Amnesty International, Child fund and many more!
As a fundraising legend you'll be engaging with members of the public and having great conversations all day as you inspire people to become regular supporters to one of our incredible charity partners.
You will be working with an amazing group of people who together create an infectious and positive energy and will no doubt welcome you to the WAYS family with open arms! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take part in fully paid travel trips where you're able to work in some of the most remote regions of Australia, inspire people all across the country!
What WAYS can offer you: -
- Generous hourly wage PLUS uncapped bonuses
- Fully paid training + ongoing training to ensure you reach your full potential
- Fast-track career progression into team leader, coach and management roles
- Travel Australia – all travel and accommodation paid for!
- Unmissable incentives, bonuses and experiences!
Have you got what it takes!?
If you have the following qualities……
- A positive, energetic and can-do attitude
- A passion for charity and a drive for change
- Lots of personality, a big smile, and exceptional communication skills
- Full time availability, fluent in English and 18 years of age or over
…… then we can’t wait to hear from you!
THIS IS NOT JUST A JOB, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE... APPLY NOW!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2016