KPC has full time, general labouring/entry level positions available in our production floors (Slaughter Floor day shift and Boning Room Afternoon Shift) – experience not required. All roles are manual handling roles, with full training provided. Please be aware that KPC is a 7 day operating plant, working various rosters day and night.
Our benefits include;
• Stable, secure, full time employment (all benefits included: Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Pubic Holiday, Super)
• Above award wages
• A roster system that allows great work/life balance
• Genuine opportunities for career progression
• Extra days and overtime available
• Onsite canteen and butcher shop
• Immediate starts are available for skilled boners, slicers, slaughterman and knifehands.
• An easy commute from Caboolture and close to the Sunshine Coast.
• Counts for 2nd year of Working Holiday Visa
• KPC Accommodation available for Working Holiday visa holders or arrange your own accommodation
• 15% Afternoon Shift loading (from base hourly rate) / 30% Night Shift loading (from base hourly rate) / 30% Weekend loading (from base hourly rate)
• Extra working day available up to 6days.
How to Apply
We are an equal opportunity employer, and make every effort to select the best qualified individual for the job based on job related qualifications and experiences. Some of the information KPC collects via your application form and resume is “personal” information as defined by the Privacy Act. All information provided via your application form and resume is treated as confidential.
To apply for this role, please fill out your personal details below and attach your resume on the following page.
All future employees will be required to present proof of identification (Driver’s Licence, Passport or Birth Certificate) if you have a scanned copy of one of these documents you may wish to attach them at the end of this application.
417 Visa holders welcome to apply if residing in Queensland, Australia
If you are Under 18 years of age please contact the Human Resources Department directly
For further information please contact the Human Resources Department of KPC
PUBLISH THIS AD