• Answers incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose of the call and directs the call to appropriate personnel or department.
• Takes and delivers phone messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
• Answers general questions about the Community and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
• Welcomes all on-site family members and visitors including vendors, clients and job candidates, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Performs administrative support functions such as typing, filing and photocopying to meet the needs of the Community.
• Assists with the completion of orientation and training requirements as outlined by state regulations and Bouygues Pty Ltd policies and procedures.
• Operates personal computer and standard office equipment including photo copier, fax machine, multi-line phone, etc.
• Receives, sorts and distributes mail as needed.
• Assists other departments as needed including Marketing, Dining Services, Activities, etc.
• Assists with other duties as assigned.
Note: Limited to Australian citizens alone.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Bouygues Pty Ltd
Member since: November 2016