Auscare Group is a leading staffing agency and Registered Training Organisation that provides recruitment and placements of temporary staff to a wide variety of Heath Care providers across the Perth Metropolitan area.
We are seeking candidates with an understanding of individualised plans to provide person centred support to clients in Aged Care, Disability or Home and Community residential or group home settings. To ensure we meet this requirement we assess the right candidates based on the following criterion:-
• 6 months minimum experience within the Health sector (Aged/ Disability/ Community)
• Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent
• Current National Police clearance certificate (less than 6 months old)
• Understanding of Medication Management principles and implementation (desirable)
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• An understanding of Aged Care Accreditation Standards (beneficial)
• Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
At Auscare we pride ourselves in providing quality staff that have a wealth of knowledge and a true passion to make a difference in the Health Care sector. Apart from competitive hourly rates, our employees can enjoy numerous personal and professional development courses and reward and recognition programs.
If you are seeking casual employment offering flexible work hours AND you are confident that you meet the above criteria, then please submit your detailed resume to the recruitment team.
We expect a high volume of candidates for this position and therefore only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Auscare Group WA
Member since: January 2014
Healthcare & Medical