It takes a special kind of caring to do what we do…. and
to do it well. Compass recognises the importance of
providing a flexible, individually tailored local
service to meet the specialist needs of our clients. Our
clients deserve our best and at Compass, we're committed
to making sure we give them nothing less
We are currently seeking an experienced and reliable
cleaner to join our team. Working in a safe and
efficient manner, this position is responsible for the
completion of day to day cleaning of specified areas
under the direction of the Unit Manager.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene levels of the
• Garbage collection and disposal
• Helping with other facility staff
• Helping kitchen staff with cleaning and preparation
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
• Previous cleaning experience in an aged care
• Able to perform practical and physical work and stand
for long periods
• Able to work quickly and efficiently
• Ability to work within a team environment
Join a team that shares your commitment to quality,
safety, teamwork and "can-do safely".
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2017