No Experience, Full-time, Part-time, $65,000.00 – $120,Year
My client is a well-established estate agency and they are searching for an enthusiastic and confident individual to join their company as a Junior Property Advisor Apprentice in Perth.
The firm is consistently recognised for its leading services, large portfolio of property and its high profile clients. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone to kick-start their career in the property industry with one of the Australia principal companies.
An apprenticeship is a form of employment in which an individual (apprentice) works towards a nationally recognised qualification whilst they are employed full time. This is the ideal opportunity for a school/college leaver or an individual seeking an alternative to university.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with tenant queries and arranging repairs for maintenance managing a portfolio of over 200 properties with other staff members;
- General admin duties;
- Registering new tenants and arranging appointments for them to view our properties;
- Marketing and taking pictures of properties, advertising on national websites and generating leads for properties we have available;
- Responsible for keeping tenants informed, arranging repairs and liaising between the tenant and the maintenance workers;
- Renting existing stock of properties that we have available;
- Liaising with line manager ensuring transactions are moving along swiftly helping tenants find properties;
- Assisting the line manager in other duties such as, mortgage applications, liaising with key professionals such as solicitors, surveyors etc;
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Good communication skills and an ability to work within a close knit environment, both at team and organisational level;
- Experience preferred but not necessary;
- Good eye for attention to detail;
- Exceptional time keeping;
- Able to think out of the box;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance;
- Ability to undertake a number of tasks and projects concurrently;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Highly motivated self-starter;
- Hard working and committed;
- Enthusiastic and positive “can do” attitude;
Benefits include:28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) Expert training provided Opportunity to progress within the company to a senior role Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
This is a genuine opportunity for the candidate to advance through the apprenticeship and progress within the company as it grows, please attached your resume to apply for the role.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2017