Based in country NSW (Inverell)
• Affordable accommodation and free transport to and from work
• Immediate start/Full time/ ideally suit backpackers/residents
Our meat industry partner is one of Australia’s largest meat processors and a prominent leader in the Australian meat industry and are currently taking applications for employees in a variety of positions with immediate starts. All applicants are welcome to apply these roles would suit backpackers who are looking to extend their second visa, affordable accommodation, free transport to and from work.
Experience in the meat industry is advantageous. Your attitude towards work and ability to learn, follow direction and ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential.
To be successful in these roles you must be able to demonstrate:
• Q fever vaccination (if you have it it’s an advantage)
• Ability to work in a cold environment
• Physically fit and strong
• Ability to integrate into a team with strong work ethic
• Prefer previous experience in food processing industry (knife skills preferably)
• Follow established health and safety practices
• Must pass drug/alcohol screening and undergo full medical
• Must be Punctual, Reliable and have a good attitude
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 38 hours per week must be flexible start & finish times day shift
Wages: $22.13 per hour for the first 3 months and after 3 months $22.70
Medical, Q fever and drug and alcohol test will cost $670 which will be deducted from your pay over 4 weeks you can claim this back in your tax.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Labour Solutions Australia
Member since: February 2017