Face-to-Face Sales Representative
About the position
The Sales Representative is the face of our business.
Your primary responsibilities are:
Identifying new sales leads
Identifying the correct training package for each client and business
Generating enrolments within training scope
Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients
Job tasks and responsibilities
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
• Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Cold Calling on business
• Researching the needs of companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing/training
• Contacting potential clients Face-to-Face and even via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Attending conferences and meetings with potential clients
• Attending sites to lias with potential clients
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
• Preparing presentations and sales pitches this has to be approved by Management
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's training packages
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation. So from simple chats on the phone to meetings, as the Sales Representative, you must be sure to keep their clients happy.
Of course, there is the office side, and documentation is also a big part of the work. As a Sales Representative you are also obligated to complete enrolment forms, and lead sheets and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
Skills and experience
To be an effective Sales Representative, you must be:
• Socially adept
• Good with numbers
• Able to provide quality leadership
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
• Strong communication
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisation
Job benefits and perks
The ability to work your own hours depending on how much you would like to earn.
Excellent base of referrals to get started and ability to build your own database of referrals that will keep hot lead clients
Sales Manager position available to suitable applicants after three months
The successful candidates must have a mature outlook on life and a genuine hunger for success.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Response First Aid Training
Member since: April 2017