Are you an experienced Disability Support worker? Or a Nursing assistant, Chef, Cleaner or Kitchen hand looking to increase your earning potential through casual work?
With a reputation built on quality & governance, Auscare Group is a leading Staffing Agency and Registered Training Organisation that provides recruitment solutions and training for a variety of healthcare providers. We are currently hiring and inviting expressions of interest from candidates that can meet the following criterion,
• Minimum 6 months experience working in either Disability, Community or Aged Care
• Current Police Clearance (within 6 months)
• Current working with children check or ability to acquire one
• Current First Aid and CPR
• A reliable vehicle and drivers licence
• Certificate III in Individual Support with relevant specialisation or equivalent overseas
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• A 'can do, will do' attitude a must
• Someone who prides themselves in excellent time management
Ideal candidates will possess:
• Safe Food Handlers certificate (Chefs and Kitchen staff)
• Awareness of contemporary practices in the Disability and Ageing sector in Australia
• A bias for action and completer finisher
• An active team player with also the ability to work autonomously
• Available to work in multiple locations at short-notice
To apply please send a detailed resume Or if you would like more details do not hesitate contacting Lauren on 08 6364 3917
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Auscare Group WA
Member since: January 2014
Healthcare & Medical