Care.Live.Smile brings Match Making into the home care industry; the right match will create a long & rewarding relationship. More Australians are looking for people to care for them in their homes.
• Work at your own availability
• Shifts lasts for 2- 5 hours
• Assist in showering, changing clothes and other personal needs
• Prepare meals and provide social support
• Provide general assistance around the house
• 25 AUD/ hour
• POLICE CHECK
• FIRST AID TRAINING
• AGED CARE CERTIFICATE/ OTHER RELATED CERTIFICATE
Preferably with Own Transport BUT NOT REQUIRED
WORK STARTS IMMEDIATELY! HURRY and APPLY NOW!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2017