We are looking for an au pair to start with us in Sydney ASAP
• 35/40 hours per week
Bulk of the hours would be afternoons/evenings weekdays (most weekends and Mondays are free)
•$300 pocket money per week. Extra babysitting hours and pocket money is available
We are a young, healthy, fun family looking for a live-in au pair that can help us with general household running and help with our 6 month old twin girls & 4yo boy. We love the beach, going to parks, playing lego & reading books. We live in the beautiful Sutherland Shire and we are walking distance to the beach and also close to the National Park. We live 10 minutes walk to the local train station and there is a bus stop at the end of our street.
Our 4yo boy has daycare 3 days a week and either mum or dad are around most days at home. We run our own business teaching gymnastics
Your benefits would include
• Good sized bedroom with Queen bed and walk in robe
• Your own ensuite bathroom
• Unlimited Netflix and wifi
• Extra babysitting hours if you would like with us / other families in our neighbourhood
• We live in a comfortable 2 storey house with a pool
We would require you to help out with the children and in the house, mainly assisting mum & dad with taking care of the children and general household chores, such as:
• Washing, hanging out, folding, sorting and putting away laundry
• Kitchen cleaning up after meals, we have a dishwasher
• Grocery shopping sometimes
• Day care pick up/drop off (walking distance)
• Preparing dinner & lunches for the children
• Sorting and packing away kids toys and books
• Sweeping/vaccuming floors as they need
Big clean is done by a cleaner fortnightly
• Good level of English is required for the position
• Driver’s license considered a bonus but not necessary
We hope this appeals to you and what you are looking for
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2017
Education & Training