Medical staff is the major staffing provider in NSW. We are focused on employing excellent staff and delivering high-quality programs that meet the needs of all our clients.
Medical Staff are looking for a Clinical Facilitator to join the Nursing team:
Are you looking for a position to give your experience down to students?
Are you passionate about making a difference?
Then if this is you this position is for you.
As the Casual Clinical Facilitator – Nursing you will:
• Supervise nurses directly and indirectly
• Liaise with clinical placement providers and facility staff
• Support the Nursing Team to develop a stimulating learning environment
• Coach and mentor nurse through their work roles and recommend strategies for improvement
• Assist teaching staff with the assessment of nurse for competence.
Qualities we are looking for in a Clinical Facilitator include:
• Demonstrated high standards of safe nursing practice
• Demonstrated Interpersonal Skills
• Passionate about making a difference
• Commitment to support Students
• Willingness to participate in any associated training
• Willingness to participate in the evaluation process.
• Bachelor of Nursing
• Current Registered Nurse with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Certificate in Training or equivalent
• Minimum 3-8+ year’s current industry experience as a Nurse.
• Updated vaccination Compliant with NSW Health
• Updated Compliant Vaccination with NSW Health
• Working with children check valid and current number
• Updated Federal Police check
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please call Rose on 02 9966 5000, or for more information about the position, please see the Position Description attached or to apply for this position please select ‘Apply Now’ below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2017
Medical Staff is a National ISO 9001 Accredited Nursing Agency with offices throughout Australia. Being in operation for almost a decade. Medical Staff specialises in the recruitment and placement of Nursing Staff, Locum Doctors and Allied Health Professionals in Private and Public Hospitals, Aged Care Facilities, Retirement Villages, Private Clinics, Universities, Schools , Medical Surgeries and Home care services including personal care and domestic help.
Medical Staff prides itself in the number of experienced, highly skilled and specialised nurses in a variety of areas. With preferred supplier agreements in place with most public and private hospitals, aged care, home care and residential facilities throughout Australia, Medical Staff has the ability to provide excellent services to all these institutions.
Healthcare & Medical