Medical Staff are now hiring Amazing clinical Educators
Wanting to make a difference?
Wanting to pass you experience down to the next generation this Job is for you...
• Registered Nurse with Current Registration in VIC
• Experience of 4 to 8+ years as a RN
• Be able to train and educate students of all levels
• Be able to plan and review training and development programs for students
• Be ready for Mandatory assessments
• Have proper knowledge of OH&S and facility policies & be able to fulfil regulatory compliance
• Valid work rights within Australia
• Be able to Communicate with students in the process of placement.
• Be passionate about educating and developing professional skills in students
• Team player and management skills.
• Be encouraging and a team achiever for the best result
• Updated Compliant Vaccination with VIC Health
• Updated Federal Police check
Why Medical Staff
• Highly attractive rates for the right candidate.
• Ongoing support
• Training provided
• Free Professional Indemnity insurance
• Free uniform
• Access to Online service
• Be a part of a National Company Work and travel
To be considered for this role as a clinical facilitator/educator, we can’t wait to hear from you
Please call and speak to Rose on 03 9602 3333 for more information or just click APPLY NOW
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2017
Medical Staff is a National ISO 9001 Accredited Nursing Agency with offices throughout Australia. Being in operation for almost a decade. Medical Staff specialises in the recruitment and placement of Nursing Staff, Locum Doctors and Allied Health Professionals in Private and Public Hospitals, Aged Care Facilities, Retirement Villages, Private Clinics, Universities, Schools , Medical Surgeries and Home care services including personal care and domestic help.
Medical Staff prides itself in the number of experienced, highly skilled and specialised nurses in a variety of areas. With preferred supplier agreements in place with most public and private hospitals, aged care, home care and residential facilities throughout Australia, Medical Staff has the ability to provide excellent services to all these institutions.
Healthcare & Medical