Medical Staff is seeking expressions of interest from highly motivated, enthusiastic, self-directed Registered Nurses committed to the development of the nursing profession. Registered Nurses who have experience in facilitating the learning objectives of nurses and nursing students and also have an interest, qualifications or experience in education are encouraged to apply.
Medical Staff is looking to hire Casual Facilitators in the following areas of
• Sunny banks
• Upper mount Gravatt
- To be successful for this role you must:
¨ Clinical Facilitator experience not necessary but can be an added advantage if experienced.
¨ Registered Nurse with Current Registration APHRA
¨ Clinical Experience as a RN in Critical care, Mental Health, SCN, General 4+ years
¨ you must have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with a wide variety of people. Have proper knowledge of OH&S and facility policies & be able to fulfil regulatory compliance.
- Passionate to Facilitate the next generation
- You must have experience interpreting quantitative information and conveying this in an appropriate manner.
- Your written work must be of excellent standard and you will be very attentive to detail.
- You must ideally have experience in adult education and you will be enthusiastic and passionate about improving healthcare and keeping abreast of the most recent evidence.
ALL TRAINING IS PROVIDED.
- You must be able to research and prepare clinical education materials to support Primary healthcare
Call now and speak to rose on 07 3368 2222
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2017
Medical Staff is a National ISO 9001 Accredited Nursing Agency with offices throughout Australia. Being in operation for almost a decade. Medical Staff specialises in the recruitment and placement of Nursing Staff, Locum Doctors and Allied Health Professionals in Private and Public Hospitals, Aged Care Facilities, Retirement Villages, Private Clinics, Universities, Schools , Medical Surgeries and Home care services including personal care and domestic help.
Medical Staff prides itself in the number of experienced, highly skilled and specialised nurses in a variety of areas. With preferred supplier agreements in place with most public and private hospitals, aged care, home care and residential facilities throughout Australia, Medical Staff has the ability to provide excellent services to all these institutions.
Healthcare & Medical