Dent-A-Find is the specialist recruitment agency, providing locum hygienists and therapists to the dental sector: community and private practice.
We have many clients seeking qualified Dental Hygienist/Oral Health Therapist to either cover leave roles or to work permanently part-time.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide comprehensive dental care for adults and children;
- Assisting with recall examinations by providing preventative care and diagnosing dental abnormalities;
- Educate and counsel children and adults on dental health, plaque control, oral hygiene and nutrition;
- Remove deposits and stains from teeth by scaling and root planning;
- Assist in the prevention and control of dental caries (decay) and gum disease;
- Select and use appropriate fluoride treatments and polish tooth restorations;
- Expose and process dental x-rays;
- Make impressions of patients' mouths for the construction of study casts and mouthguards;
- Perform whitening procedures;
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
To be considered you will possess the following:
- Be a qualified Dental Hygienist with a minimum of 2 years experience in private practice
- Be a Team player with a "can do attitude"
- Enjoy working as part of a team using the latest state-of-the art technology
- Provide outstanding services and care to patients
- Be self-motivated and work well under pressure
- Establish and maintain strong patient relations
- Be able to process patient payments and book appointments
- Possess high attention to detail, efficiency and organisational skills
- Have immaculate presentation and etiquette
- Have down to earth and friendly personality that can relate well to staff and patients alike
If you are interested and have the relevant qualifications please apply with your most current CV.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2017