Wax It is looking for a Beauty Therapist and/or Receptionist to join our family team. Full time or part time or Sponsorship available
• Full time or part time or Sponsorship available to the right candidate
• Ongoing training & development
Wax It is a rapidly growing national brand, specialising in waxing. We pride ourselves on the work environment and culture in all of our stores. We value the continual training and development for our staff members.
About the role
As a Beauty Therapist with the team, you will be responsible for taking our clients through the waxing process from start to finish. As well as some receptionist duties.
Specifically, you will:
• Provide consultations and recommend services to clients
• Assist customers with retail products and exceed sales targets
Skills & Experience
• Experienced in Beauty Therapy waxing
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy, or Adv.
• Strong customer service focus
• Confident, warm, and well-presented
• Focused on improving your knowledge of the industry and building our client base
What's on offer?
• Motivated and passionate team of Wax Experts
• Ongoing training and professional development
• A warm and supportive team where you will look forward to coming to work
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2017