We are currently seeking a labourer to join our maintenance and construction team. You will be responsible mainly for rubbish removal, drop off and pick ups, demolition work, concrete set up as well as advanced labouring on construction sites and use of power tools and trade assistance. Property maintenance skills will be an advantage.
We are looking for a punctual, reliable and committed person with a strong work ethic and a positive “can do” attitude.
A ute will be supplied, however you must have current drivers licence and be able to drive a manual.
The successful applicant will have:
- a strong ability to use hand and power tools
- the ability to take direction and work unsupervised
- a valid Australian driver's licence and own transportation would also be highly regarded
- we require a minimum of 2 years experience in the construction industry
- we require all candidates to have attained a White Card.
Only candidates with unrestricted Australian working rights will be considered.
About Total Trade
Member since: August 2017
Trades & Services
We are a professional trade services company specialising in providing property maintenance, renovations and extensions to a wide range of commercial and residential clients.