Who is Zest Care?
We have been providing quality children’s services into the homes of families throughout Sydney for the past 16 years, providing education and care in an environment that is both familiar and comfortable for the child while being relaxed and flexible for the family.
Zest Personalised Care is a government approved provider of early childhood education and child care services for families who cannot access childcare outside their home or where a family's child care needs cannot be met by accessing one of these services.
Our aim is to bring early childhood education into the family's home through the provision of age appropriate activities, encouraging the development of the child's life skills within the family's daily routine.
• A challenging yet rewarding role.
• Earn above award wages and up to 50 hours of work a week.
• Abundance of work available with flexible hours to suit you.
• Working holiday visa 417 and student visa welcome
• All areas of Sydney: Northern Beaches, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs, Inner West, Sutherland Shire.
As an In-Home Child Care Educator & Carer
We are keen to engage educators & carers who can implement routines and structure over a period of weeks to achieve specific outcomes to families with special circumstances. Often children with additional needs, disadvantaged families, or families struggling with illness and mental health.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
• A minimum of 12 months experience working with children in one of the following:
o As an early educator within a childcare service - child care centre / preschool
o Family day care
o OSHC / vacation care
o At home as a nanny / babysitter
o Child related social work / support
o Special needs/addition needs/disability care/support
• Current or willing to obtain:
o Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificates
o First Aid Certificate
o Working With Children Check (WWCC)
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Exhibits a high level of accountability & confidentiality
• Diplomatic & resolve problems in a timely manner
• Reliable, proactive & child focused
• Aware of issues pertaining to child protection & children "at risk"
• Understand the requirements of mandatory reporting
• Have access and basic computer skills to be able to complete and submit typed weekly shift summaries
Our most successful professionals are pragmatic, rational and resilient individuals who have a drive to improve the quality of life for children and are genuine about making a difference to families and the wider community
What we offer
On offer is above award rates, flexible hours and an extended support network; you will also have access to discounted training and professional development.
If you put children’s education and wellbeing first and you want to truly contribute positively to a family’s future then apply now!
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2017